Monday, June 11, 2012

Ocean Ombre Mani Monday

One of my favorite sites {JustLove.lyThings} has a Mani Monday link up party that I have finally taken the chance to link up to.  No, I don't know what has taken me so long!

I recently pinned this to my Aloha board and is where I got my inspiration for this weeks design. 


I love the colors!  And lucky for me I'm totally obsessed with these shades so I had just enough for an ombre nail design.


Colors: Read My Palm by Sephora OPI - Frenzy by Hard Candy - Turquoise & Caicos by Essie -
Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen - Clear Top Coat by Wet n Wild.


Do you have a favorite color that you have multiple shades of?

4 comments:

Franziska said...

love this ombre! I have yet to try it out, but this makes me want to try it - maybe in reds?

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

This is so pretty! I love the multiple shades of turquoise! Visiting from Mani Monday, love the premise of your blog!

Emi Brade said...

Great blog premise! I have so many purple and grey polish colors I could do ombre all week ;) Love the look!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Ooh, I love a good ombre!!

Thank you for linking up with Mani Monday!

xo,
Heather @ Glitter and Gloss